The snow weighed heavily this morning, making it look like white blooms covered everything. While I’m waiting to get beyond this moment, I’m trusting God. The contrast between the weight of this morning’s snow and the flowers I photographed in March spoke to me about waiting and trusting God.
Frame a Photo
- Place solid paper 5 from ArtPlay Palette Able.
- Open and place psd file 4 from Corner Slit Frames No. 1.
- Clip flower photo to frame mask.
- Place Paper Texture 2 from ArtPlay Palette Able above the frame layers. Adjust position and mask as needed.
Expand Background with Transfer
- Place Splatter 1 from ArtPlay Palette Able below the frame. Recolor black.
- Place Transfer 6 from ArtPlay Palette Able. Add mask to hide dark areas.
Blend Photo into Background
- Place snow photo below the transfer and to the left of framed photo.
- Add a layer mask to erase and blend edges. Change the blend mode to Luminosity at 80%.
- Duplicate the photo layer. Change the blend mode to Soft Light at 80%.
- Open psd file 4 from MultiMedia Flowers No. 8. Place above framed photo. Turn off the flower included with this psd file.
- Replace the flower and shadow with the flowers from psd file 3. Reduce size and position.
- Add word art “trust” from Faith WordART Mix No. 1 just below the multimedia flowers.
- Add journaling.