Kate told me the other day that she’s looking forward to going to second grade soon. I know she wants to see her friends again. However, it’s not definitive yet whether she’ll physically attend class or be at home remote learning on her computer. The COVID infection rate here is over eleven percent. I think I’d rather we take a little trip to the moon.
- Open photo in Photoshop. Add Black and White Adjustment Layer. Adjust.
- Create a composite by pressing Command, Option, Shift + E.
- Using the Elliptical Marquee tool, make a circle around just the faces on the composite.
- Click add layer mask while still on the photo.
- Apply layer mask.
- Place space man from Bonus with this week’s release on solid paper 1 from ArtPlay Palette Twilight Zone.
- Just below the spacesuit layer, place the small round photo. Adjust size and position. Reduce opacity to 60% to make it look like it’s behind the suit’s face window.
- Decide where to place title and journaling.
- Place layers from psd file 4 from MultiMedia MagicSprinklez No. 1.
- Adjust position and size as desired.
- Above the paper place Transfer 4, Overlay 1 and Texture Overlay 1 from ArtPlay Palette Twilight Zone.
- Position two copies of White Splatters No. 1 from ArtPlay Palette Twilight Zone.
Note: I created the title by erasing part of a word art from Twilight WordART Mix No. 1. Next I use Adobe Garamond Pro in different weights and sizes to create the rest.